The Nordic utilities sector - a multi-billion Euro market place
Over the coming years, the Nordic utilities companies are planning multi-billion Euro investments to renew and expand the supply capacity of clean and reliable energy. As an example EU's overall climate goals means that the proportion of renewable energy should be increased by 20% by the year 2020. One of EU's overall climate goals requires that 20% of EU energy consumption comes from renewable resources by the year 2020
Sellihcalive is the conference where leading Nordic utilities and suppliers meet to present and discuss future investments, developments and business opportunities. Supported by the Sellihca community including Energinet.dk, Statkraft and Vattenfall, the conference is a unique opportunity to meet the key people in this exciting industry.
The Sellihcalive conference - with its professional content and social networking - is a unique opportunity for you to:
- Get an insight in the Nordic utilities market business opportunities.
- Understand the demands and requirements of the utilities sector regarding important areas such as HSE and CSR.
- Generate business opportunities through one-to-one "speed networking" meetings between buyers and suppliers.
- Listen to how leading suppliers manage risk in their supply chain.
- Maintain and develop existing and new business contacts.
Sign up now!
The Nordic Utilities Conference
11-12 September, 2012
NOK 7900.- excl. VAT
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo Norway
Sonja Henies Plass 3
Tel: +47 22 05 80 00
Achilles System AS
Telephone: + 47 37 06 35 30
Offshore Media Group AS
Telephone: +47 55 20 72 00
SPREAD THE WORD!
The event is featured on LINKEDIN, FACEBOOK and TWITTER.
RSVP and share to let the world know you are participating Sellihcalive 2012 - the Nordic Utilities Conference.